Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1703.jpg]
I would ride that beast till my balls burst.
(05-05-2013, 04:37 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]I would ride that beast till my balls burst.

that made me laugh so hard i shit myself. jeezuz.
(05-04-2013, 02:19 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]i cant stop looking at this RD

Did I post that? Because that is my profile picture on skype right now.
Edit: Yea I did, never mind.

(05-03-2013, 10:46 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]todays pony qurstion!!! ummm....favourite pony game?

I would have to say, Fighting is Magic.
(05-03-2013, 10:46 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]todays pony qurstion!!! ummm....favourite pony game?

WOLFPUNCHER 2!
(05-05-2013, 05:10 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]

WOLFPUNCHER 2!

[Image: strongpony.png]
i like how i say dogfud is cool bcuz he answered my qurstion and then everypony else answers. also, indont put qurstion instead of question on purpose, i hit the wrong button when im typing and then im too lazy to fix it.
(05-05-2013, 10:12 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]i like how i say dogfud is cool bcuz he answered my qurstion and then everypony else answers. also, indont put qurstion instead of question on purpose, i hit the wrong button when im typing and then im too lazy to fix it.

I would of answered it when you posted it, but I didn't have access to my wifi this weekend.
(05-05-2013, 11:38 PM)Brosive Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-05-2013, 10:12 PM)ponyanarchy94 Wrote: [ -> ]i like how i say dogfud is cool bcuz he answered my qurstion and then everypony else answers. also, indont put qurstion instead of question on purpose, i hit the wrong button when im typing and then im too lazy to fix it.

I would of answered it when you posted it, but I didn't have access to my wifi this weekend.

im not saying that not answering it was a bad thing, im jus saying that dogfood was answering questins before it was cool #hessohipster