Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:/ im rainbowdash. but the reason i love fluttershy is because i thought i was like her...this changes the way i look at the mane 6...also, my runner up was twilight!!! wtf! actually...i do read alot...hmmm. now i think im more like twili. im jus gonna cut off my typed monolog now before it gets even weirder

oh and hello my fellow dashie!!!!
Omg, yes Big Grin

Spoiler below!

[Image: IwCyV55.jpg]
No, I didn't cheat :p

[Image: banner_rarity.jpg]

Buck. Yes.
so i tried this thing and it seems i'm rainbow dashy the most, applejack the second
(05-10-2013, 11:50 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]http://joieart.deviantart.com/art/Flowerpip-370558898

Awesome Big Grin
XD corinthian is rarity!!! my life is now (mostly) complete. i can (almost) die happy
im bored and nothing else is going on in here so im just gonna talk about my relationship with ponies and fear. i have extrene arachnofobia (it means i can not physical function around large spiders) and im also very paranoid, sometimes when im laying in bed ill feel like i have a spider on me so ill constantly move around and check my blanket and shit for spiders, and i often have nightmares about spiders. the only way ive been able to get this to stop is to look at ponies and listen to music from the show, infact, this morning i woke up from a nightmare and instinctivly grabbed my phone. so thank you lauren faust for many peacfull nights
(05-10-2013, 01:38 PM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ]I have extreme arachnofobia (it means i can not physical function around large spiders) and im also very paranoid, sometimes when im laying in bed ill feel like i have a spider on me so ill constantly move around and check my blanket and shit for spiders.

same here.
spiders are so cute and cuddly why dont you love them