Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 16351_o.gif]
Wikipedia Wrote:To maintain continuity with the show, Hasbro used the same writing staff as the show, including series' current lead writer Meghan McCarthy, who considered the story to be "an extension of our mythology".

You mustn't give up hope yet Corithian!

Also, to put it in a perspective that might change some people's opinions of this:

Imagine that Equestria Girls is MLP as we see it now, and we bronies who don't like Equestria Girls are anti-bronies to the core show as we see it now. Let that sink in for a bit.
They have already removed all the things that made FIM good and replaced with generic dumbed-down semi-sexist high school musical bullshit.

So my hopes are -1000000000000000000000000000000/10

Spoiler below!
(05-13-2013, 10:15 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]They have already removed all the things that made FIM good and replaced with generic dumbed-down semi-sexist high school musical bullshit.

So my hopes are -1000000000000000000000000000000/10
We don't really know that for sure yet.

Plus we have the original writing crew from the main show working on it, so I'm sure they'll at the very least try to make an effort with what they have to work with here, like when they had to do alicorn Twilight.
many bronies like mlp because they like the style of animation used for the characters, and humanizing the ponies takes this away, which means that only the bronies who watch the
show for the music or the values. also, you have to take the cloppers into consideration, this new version of mlp will be a dream come true for them, we will see an explosiin of adult materials based on eq girls, theres allready a buttload of it now! i think that this is going to hurt hasbro, we all know that bronies account for a considerable percentage of their merchandice sales, and i wouldnt be supprised if there was some kind of protest over all this. ponies should stay ponies
they should make a dog version of the show.. My little doggie i'd watch dat
(05-13-2013, 01:08 PM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ]ponies should stay ponies

Agreed
(05-13-2013, 01:17 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]they should make a dog version of the show.. My little doggie i'd watch dat

too many talking dogs on tv. how bout my little kitteh
allright, i need some expert brony advice. i found out a friend of mine is a clopper, and i want to explain to him why it is wrong, but im not really the right person to explain it... what should i do
ehh i'd just let him fap to whatever he wants as long as he doesn't keep talking about how rainbow dash gives him the hard on