Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-30-2013, 05:16 PM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ]can anyone here draw ponies???

*Tries drawing*

*Decides it looks terrible after one line*

:/ well shit. i WAS gonna try to create my own ask blog bit...i cant draw...and idk anyone that can...

(05-30-2013, 06:12 PM)Brosive Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-30-2013, 05:16 PM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ]can anyone here draw ponies???

I have a couple of people that can, but their request box is filled right now.

i need someone who can draw all the time... i want to start an ask blog... oh well, it was a stupid idea anyway.
hey...anyone have an OC i can use? backstory is optional but it would be helpful.
http://theanarchistpony.tumblr.com/#

jus posting a link to the new and improved blog: Ask Molotavio & Friends. if someone would hit the ask button on there so i could see how that shit works i would really appreiciate it
Totally asked.
(05-31-2013, 06:28 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]Totally asked.

fucking soap?!?! jeez.

"No brakes on the rape train."
Why do I see these ponys all over the net? Is it a new trend? Big Grin
I don't get it, please clarify me on. x)
(06-01-2013, 12:12 AM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]Why do I see these ponys all over the net? Is it a new trend? Big Grin
I don't get it, please clarify me on. x)

no. the ponies have been here for quite some time. im guessing you recently became aware of the brony fandom, for some reason ponies stay hidden untill you know they are there, then they jump out at you and try to steal your bagels. its a weird and complicated thing that i cant explain very well, perhaps one if the less insane people here could explain without using bagels. fuck, idk
the pony activity on the internet has calmed down a bit.

i think