Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-01-2013, 12:12 AM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]Why do I see these ponys all over the net? Is it a new trend? Big Grin
I don't get it, please clarify me on. x)

Trend? My dear droog, ponies are the future for this forum, the internet, and even the human race. A new species will rise, one superior to ours in every way. For years, we bronies have served our overlords and prepared for their arrival. It will be a glorious day, but for you... I'm sorry droog, you will not see that day.

Firing orbital friendship cannon...

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Thank you droog, your sacrifice won't be forgotten. You will be celebrated!

Forever.
(06-01-2013, 08:36 AM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]the pony activity on the internet has calmed down a bit.

i think

It kind of always does in between seasons when there are no new episodes coming out every week that people transform into a self aware, and self sustaining content pumping machine.
(06-01-2013, 09:12 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2013, 12:12 AM)droog Wrote: [ -> ]Why do I see these ponys all over the net? Is it a new trend? Big Grin
I don't get it, please clarify me on. x)

Trend? My dear droog, ponies are the future for this forum, the internet, and even the human race. A new species will rise, one superior to ours in every way. For years, we bronies have served our overlords and prepared for their arrival. It will be a glorious day, but for you... I'm sorry droog, you will not see that day.

Firing orbital friendship cannon...

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Thank you droog, your sacrifice won't be forgotten. You will be celebrated!

Forever.

Oh my... Why haven't I noticed our situation earlier? I just thought that one day the great Cthulhu rise from his sunken city to bring darkness to our planet. But the danger was the howl time around us and clearly visible. I hope they show mercy, when I bow to their will.
Thwy stole my goddamn bagel!!!! does no one understand that?!?!? on another note: does anyone know where i could find some pony artist with alot of free time???
my artists are... unreliable...

or maybe a way for me to learn to draw ponies really well...by tommorow....

(06-01-2013, 04:14 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]

hot
there it was!!! thats the one that stole
my bagel!!' every time i try to eat a bagel that fluffball runs up and steals it!

(05-31-2013, 06:28 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]Totally asked.

totally answered.
Well, my tumblr blog is now officially up and running so if you want to ask a question, submit art, or even submit an OC to be featured in a possible upcoming comic then NOW is the time to do it! http://theanarchistpony.tumblr.com/

Also: most answers will be drawn by Blitz