Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a little compilation of feedback Equestria Girls has been getting from Equestria Daily, both fandom reviews, and non-fandom ones:

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2013/06/eq...-container

Apparently while the movie is not pitch-perfect, it's still a very good movie!
I expected it to be torn into bits, but now when I see the generally positive feedback I kinda want to go and see it! But since I live in Europe that might be difficult.
you know, im afraid of what might happen if hasbro starts producing a continuosnflow of eqg stuff, this could permanantly change the mlp fandom, ive already noticed several things that have changed just in the short time i have been part of the fandom...this shit scares the hell out of me...
[Image: img-45236-1-book_fort_twilight_by_dreatos-d49p4jw.png]

Spoiler below!

[Image: 315463__twilight%2Bsparkle_spike_comic_s...astard.png]
i had a dream like that once (book fort...not...that comic...)
What about the back part?
in my dream i was my oc and he was hiding under a huge pile of empty vodka bottles. somepone asked him what he was doing and he said "im hiding here so the commies cant find me while i make my cocktails!" then the pile of bottles fell...
(06-21-2013, 04:52 AM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ]in my dream i was my oc and he was hiding under a huge pile of empty vodka bottles. somepone asked him what he was doing and he said "im hiding here so the commies cant find me while i make my cocktails!" then the pile of bottles fell...

*scratches head*
(06-21-2013, 07:35 AM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-21-2013, 04:52 AM)theanarchistpony Wrote: [ -> ]in my dream i was my oc and he was hiding under a huge pile of empty vodka bottles. somepone asked him what he was doing and he said "im hiding here so the commies cant find me while i make my cocktails!" then the pile of bottles fell...

*scratches head*

i realize now that telling everypony about that makes me sound really insane...