Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-16-2013, 02:46 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Also, #SmokeGakEvryday bros!

NEW:

Spoiler below!
[Image: party_of_two_by_dori_to-d6mku01.png]

Lol
the only thing that bumps harder than this post is steve meades tahoe.
p-p-poneeeeee queeeeestioooon!!!! who is your fav villan? mines chryssalis because swisscheesepone is best pone and her laugh is cute as hell.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffft, Chryssalis. I laugh at your ridiculous choice.

Discord. Duh.
(09-21-2013, 09:52 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]Pffffffffffffffffffffffffft, Chryssalis. I laugh at your ridiculous choice.

Discord. Duh.

bah!! dicord couldn't corrupt fluttershy without touching her! chryssi straight up kicked celestias ass! like "boom bitch! stay down!" and discord wasn't really evil, he just likes chaos.
(09-21-2013, 08:51 PM)molotavio.fauxx Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2013, 09:52 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]Pffffffffffffffffffffffffft, Chryssalis. I laugh at your ridiculous choice.

Discord. Duh.

bah!! dicord couldn't corrupt fluttershy without touching her! chryssi straight up kicked celestias ass! like "boom bitch! stay down!" and discord wasn't really evil, he just likes chaos.

You also asked for favorite villain. He is a villain. Also my fave!
AT LEAST DISCORD WAS CLEVER! CHRYSSALIS JUST FUCKING LETS THE HEROES DEFEAT HER, LIKE A DUMB BITCH.

Damn, this debate about cartoon ponies just got brutal.
oi! no hostility! discord was clever but chryssi was more powerful, she punched tia in the maretit!
Only because she absorbed that power FROM OTHERS!

I'm more than certain that Discord could have easily gone toe to toe with Celestia and come out victorious. He just chose not to, because it was more fun his way.
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/L5hgXi9GJVk[/video]