Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These people make great fanart!

RavenousDrake
KP-ShadowSquirrel
hi wen iz seasun 3 cumming ?
(09-26-2012, 09:47 PM)CowardlyDog Wrote: [ -> ]hi wen iz seasun 3 cumming ?
Yuck.
A little while ago, they said the announcement of the first episode would show up within 30 days.
Which is neat. Smile
You know, I can't really take the story seriously. But the animation is some of the best I've seen on tv.

Animated with flash, too. Go team.

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Animation
When you say "the story" I'm not sure what you refer to. I'm going to assume you're talking the first two episodes of the first season. It's very "meh" storywise.
It follows basic cartoon rules. There's no real timeline between each episode. The story that's told sticks to that episode, and that's it.

But yeah. Impressive what you can do with a program when put in the right hands.
(09-27-2012, 01:35 AM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]A little while ago, they said the announcement of the first episode would show up within 30 days.
Which is neat. Smile
And that was announced quite SOME days ago, which means season 3 is closer than we think Big Grin

Also, I read somewhere that related announcements, or the actual pilot will occur in October.
(09-27-2012, 04:31 AM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]When you say "the story" I'm not sure what you refer to. I'm going to assume you're talking the first two episodes of the first season. It's very "meh" storywise.
It follows basic cartoon rules. There's no real timeline between each episode. The story that's told sticks to that episode, and that's it.

But yeah. Impressive what you can do with a program when put in the right hands.
I mean whenever I flip onto the show there's always something that just makes me go "meh," or just slightly amuses me then change the channel. To date I have not seen a full episode of it.

However I ever become an animator(dubious, but possible) then I could say that MLP would be an inspiration for me. Then be laughed out of the room. Yay.
(09-27-2012, 06:17 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2012, 04:31 AM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]When you say "the story" I'm not sure what you refer to. I'm going to assume you're talking the first two episodes of the first season. It's very "meh" storywise.

I mean whenever I flip onto the show there's always something that just makes me go "meh," or just slightly amuses me then change the channel. To date I have not seen a full episode of it.

However I ever become an animator(dubious, but possible) then I could say that MLP would be an inspiration for me. Then be laughed out of the room. Yay.
If those people are actual animators, then they should know skill when they see it, which is what they'd see in MLP.