Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think the ponytherapy will be quite a big success for you, Robby. Just look at the amount of posts Corinthian, you and I have made.
It was completed about 2 days ago, KingWolf. It's just that I don't feel like working with the map for now.

Got a vaccination coming on Tuesday, so I'm still continuing the ponytherapy (even though I normally completed it), so that I'll be calm on the day the vaccination arrives to my doorstep. (phobia of needles)

BTW, do you have a deviantart page (of ponies, ofc) that you really like? I posted mine already.
[Image: 8ZiHx.png]
That's quite cute. I don't know why "Granny Smith" jumps to my mind when I see this. And I feel awful about that.
(10-06-2012, 10:52 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]If Dinky Doo is Derpy's daughter, then why does she compete with Amethyst Star in "Sisterhooves Social"?

Spoiler below!
Maybe Derpy married a unicorn, gave birth to the unicorns Amethyst Star, then Dinky. The unicorn father left her, and now she met Doctor Whooves and now he's Dinky's and Amethyst's father-in-law?
That's stupid.
Here's the REAL explanation;

Spoiler below!
Time Travel

Time Travel? In Ponyville?

Not even Twilight could do time travel (permanently).

As I said, an explanation might turn up soon.
(10-07-2012, 07:20 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]Time Travel? In Ponyville?

Screw the rules, Twilight is purple.
Lol, nobody asked for colours here.
(10-07-2012, 07:22 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2012, 07:20 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]Time Travel? In Ponyville?

Screw the rules, Twilight is purple.
RACIST STEREOTYPE!!
(10-07-2012, 07:23 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]RACIST STEREOTYPE!!
YOUR FACE IS A RACIST STEREOTYPE!!