Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nevertheless i still think its just plain childish to go mad because some other guy from the other side of the world, dislikes a character in a show.

basicaly its just going berserk on someone for not having a same opinion Wink
(10-10-2012, 05:48 PM)DogFood Wrote: [ -> ]nevertheless i still think its just plain childish to go mad because some other guy from the other side of the world, dislikes a character in a show.

basicaly its just going berserk on someone for not having a same opinion Wink
I think I can agree with that, but just saying, bronies don't like to hear something like that. Certain ones, of course.

Corinthian basically proved that. He didn't like it.
How can anyone not love these little angels?
[Image: 46555.png?1345629562]
Nobody can resist them. I know I can't.

If somebody resists these cuties, I have no choice but to say that they're either insane, hating, or trolling.
How Shining Armor Got His Cutie Mark

ATTENTION!!! On October 14th JB fans will try to "take back the #1 spot on youtube" by playing "baby" over and over again.

We must fight back! Play smile smile smile non-stop!
(10-10-2012, 07:57 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody can resist them. I know I can't.

If somebody resists these cuties, I have no choice but to say that they're either insane, hating, or trolling.
I have no choice but to say you are wrong. I saw 5 minutes of the show and flipped away. The animation is pretty cool. Other than that, meh.
(10-11-2012, 12:04 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]I have no choice but to say you are wrong. I saw 5 minutes of the show and flipped away. The animation is pretty cool. Other than that, meh.
You're not a brony that way.

And my message was going to bronies. Non-bronies don't have to listen.
(10-10-2012, 07:57 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody can resist them. I know I can't.

Ahh well i guess i'll just have to go with insane Smile