Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Pony Megathread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-28-2012, 11:03 AM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: NO_U.jpg]
Why should I get out when I like ponies?

I'd get out if I'd hate ponies, but it's the opposite.

IOW, NO!
Lol did you even watch the video? It's definitely one of my "least disliked" videos of the year [Image: ihih.gif]
(10-28-2012, 03:02 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]Lol did you even watch the video? It's definitely one of my "least disliked" videos of the year [Image: ihih.gif]
I was playing with the other person's mind, even if it didn't seem like it.

Sure, the title busted me away (scoring the initial reaction), but the video itself was unlike the title may have stated.

So, you see now.
*GASP* It appears it is me who doesn't get the humor this time around.

SWEET GOD THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED!!
(10-28-2012, 04:09 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]*GASP* It appears it is me who doesn't get the humor this time around.

When I play with somebody's mind, it never really seems like that's actually happening.

And I have to break the chain afterwards.
(10-28-2012, 04:10 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2012, 04:09 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]*GASP* It appears it is me who doesn't get the humor this time around.

When I play with somebody's mind, it never really seems like that's actually happening.

And I have to break the chain afterwards.
Nemet Robert: Screwing minds and taking names.
(10-28-2012, 04:06 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]I was playing with the other person's mind, even if it didn't seem like it.
No U isn't exactly a serious reaction to anything. No humor tables have been turned this day!
(10-28-2012, 05:46 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]No humor tables have been turned this day!
Which feels good enough for me.
(10-28-2012, 05:21 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]Nemet Robert: Screwing minds and taking names.
Just a little something I do when bored. Instead of posting like a freak around the place (more than 50 posts a day, perhaps far more).
This is clearly MLP related:

[Image: You+re+Adopted.+HUE+HUE+HUE_d09240_4195022.jpg]