Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Problem with the hammer and chipper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I am down in the prison chambers, right after the elevator got fixed. I already found the chipper but there seems to be a bug, because the hammer can't be found. I know that it should be under the bed in Cell Area 1. I searched that place thoroughly already countless of times and yet the hammer still can't be found. I think this might be a bug. Anyone who can help me? Thanks!
Try re-installing the game or if using Steam check the cache integrity for the game in the steam client.
Thanks! If I reinstall the game will my progress be overwritten?
(09-04-2012, 08:15 AM)sashaness Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! If I reinstall the game will my progress be overwritten?
No.
I do have one problem, and that's the Hammer and Chipper won't combine. I tried re-installing it, but it won't work. Maybe something in the main inventory file got screwed up, and I can't seem to find that specific file. Could anyone tell me where the inventory file is located so I can track down the error. Thanks a bunch.
it's in maps/main/inventory.hps