Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I NEED A TEAM TO CREATE MASTERPIECE ;D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(09-04-2012, 04:43 AM)Frodos Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2012, 03:12 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2012, 03:09 AM)Frodos Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't look like it will end well.
Frodo! Aren't you supposed to be throwing the ring into Mount Doom?
Been there done that, I'm hanging out in the elven paradise now with Bilbo.
thats nice... how many times have you feel or tripped into the floor there?

Masterpiece... First, you should tell your abilities, and, if you have a story, tell it (P.M, if you want). I hope there aren't too much teleporting naked guys.
As you will understand, the better is the work, the harder it is. So, what are you thinking in? Incredible atmosphere? A lot of jumpscares? New monsters? Custom models? Total conversions?

If you want this to work, the community needs details.

PS: Good luck with the Elven paradise, Frodo!
I have a bad feeling about this...
Nap time for this thread!
Hmm, is Lilith just trolling or serious?

The attitude and a smiley face in the name of the thread pretty much tells it all.
No pictures = no work. So you get the idea.

Anyway, nap time.
For the love of god don't make it completely action packed, what I find the best stories I immerse in is that some parts are not.. 'boring' just quiet, just a little story, no scares, and then at the appropriate time a chase scare or an appropriate jump-scare. It helps me get into the story, as I'm always scared something like it could happen again, not sure if anyone else feels the same, it's just an option I guess.
I bet their first screenshots (if they release any) are going to be pitch black.
Either he's temporarily computer-less (which would be weird as it says he's been online this evening), or he's forgotten the thread, or he's too lazy to respond...
Neither of them are good. Undecided
(09-04-2012, 12:20 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2012, 04:43 AM)Frodos Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2012, 03:12 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2012, 03:09 AM)Frodos Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't look like it will end well.
Frodo! Aren't you supposed to be throwing the ring into Mount Doom?
Been there done that, I'm hanging out in the elven paradise now with Bilbo.
thats nice... how many times have you feel or tripped into the floor there?

You sir, deserve two things: a rating, and a monkey yawn.
[Image: orangutan_yawn.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6