Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Should i buy now or wait?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I want to buy amnesia the dark descent AND amnesia a machine for pigs. If i wait for amnesia a machine for pigs probably will have some nice price to buy both on steam?
Probably not. Get Amnesia: Dark Descent now. I don't know a single sane person that dislikes it.
Amnesia is one of the best horror games created 2010 - 2011. I haven't regret my purchase. It really is a brilliant game Smile
It is a great game indeed. If you immerse yourself, and even take your time, you will have loads of great times.
Get it now.
(09-07-2012, 02:24 PM)Zaffre Wrote: [ -> ]Get it now.
The several dollars you save from getting the bundle which might, or might not happen will not be worth the months of time you miss out on playing the first game first. Just sayin'
(09-07-2012, 03:52 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]The several dollars you save from getting the bundle which might, or might not happen will not be worth the months of time you miss out on playing the first game first. Just sayin'

(09-07-2012, 02:24 PM)Zaffre Wrote: [ -> ]Get it now.

These
Indeed. Get Amnesia and play that before AMFP is released so you won't have to wait to play it.
Totally go get that game right now~
Pages: 1 2 3