Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia - Two Years Later
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Two years since release, so time for some discussion
http://frictionalgames.blogspot.se/2012/...later.html

(thought I posted this yesterday, but apparently not...)
Loved the piracy part.
(09-11-2012, 01:08 PM)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ](thought I posted this yesterday, but apparently not...)

You did, but the forum update appears to have lost some data.
(09-11-2012, 01:50 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]You did, but the forum update appears to have lost some data.

what forum update? Huh
(09-11-2012, 03:47 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-11-2012, 01:50 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]You did, but the forum update appears to have lost some data.

what forum update? Huh
Yesterday, (it was about 11PM at my place (UTC +02:00)), the forums were down. It said "Updating...".

I noticed that some of my posts were gone, so that made me think. What the update was about? I haven't the slightest idea.
I am at UTC +02:00 too but maybe I wan't online at that time and did not notice that.
I just wanted to see how are things going, when I was confronted by that message.
Congratulations, Frictional. Keep up the good work.
keep up the good work!!!! i hope you guys release amnesia:a machine for pigs before 2013, because i really want to play it xD(and the world will end before 2013)
P.S about the piracy... i never saw so much honesty from a internal of a company =D(in exception of notch)
P.S.S where i can pre-order AAMF?
(09-11-2012, 06:29 PM)Gaviao Wrote: [ -> ](and the world will end before 2013)
I know that you're joking, but many people will flame you for it. I won't do that, though.
Pages: 1 2 3