Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Ender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(10-29-2012, 10:11 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]< is part of the XML sytnax. You can't go around using it loosely. Things like "<3" should be "&lt;3".
This confuses me what do you mean
(10-29-2012, 10:21 PM)candlejack131 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2012, 10:11 PM)Your Computer Wrote: [ -> ]< is part of the XML sytnax. You can't go around using it loosely. Things like "<3" should be "&lt;3".
This confuses me what do you mean
Every system (Angel script, for example) has a syntax. You type "<" for "</Entry>" right? Well, the .lang file (it has the XML structure) detects that as something from an </Entry> or something like that, when it's only a "letter".
It seems this is being forced back farther back then it needs to. I think I might just release the model and release Ender somewhere deeper down the road. What do you guys think?
Give it some time. Release it when it is finished. You'll feel better when it happens.
Thank you Statyk
Ender is declared officially dead or "paused" i apologize but with all the things going down in my personal life i no longer have the will to work on this i am sorry.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9