Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Your phobias
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Haunts more than just my imagination.

I'm paranoid. I'm not sure if it's obsessive or healthy. Is it weird if I am constantly thinking of contingency plans to get out of improbable situations?
(09-12-2012, 10:30 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]I'm paranoid. I'm not sure if it's obsessive or healthy. Is it weird if I am constantly thinking of contingency plans to get out of improbable situations?
I brought a comb to school one day, because I thought of a plan of how it could save me from both ninjas AND Slender Man.
1. Being high up without any safety gear etc.

2. Thinking about the future.

3. Giant Hornets that can kill you.

4. Mindless killers who could target me at random Tongue

5. Thinking about truth behind secrets.
Natural light. If I had to sum up what happens when I go in natural light with music, this would be it.

I saw that comment Zaffre. "Scarier than Amnesia"

Anyways I don't like worms and centipedes. Too disgusting.
Yeah. Heights are not fun for me. First time I was in a plane, I literally had my eyes closed for half the trip.

I'm afraid of any bug. I jumped from seeing a Palmetto bug in my bathroom yesterday. Palmetto bugs are like cockroaches but twice as big and twice as fast; I'm glad they can't fly. Oh, and I'm afraid of large groups of people. If a restaurant is crowded, I feel uncomfortable. Too many prying eyes.
my phobias in real life or in-game? because as i can see... some are talking in real life and some are talking about their phobias in-game.
(09-13-2012, 01:49 AM)Gaviao Wrote: [ -> ]my phobias in real life or in-game? because as i can see... some are talking in real life and some are talking about their phobias in-game.

Gaviao plz
human interaction
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11