Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Favorite Thing to Do/Wear on Halloween?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-14-2012, 02:52 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]The hell is in his goggle?
A photographer.
(09-14-2012, 01:13 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2012, 06:35 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to my bullying friends, I don't dare to wear a costume. The entire town goes "oh, look, it's the gayster!".

So, none.
Fuck those shits! If they are going to keep you from doing what you love, then to hell with anything they have to say about you! They don't deserve your presence.
Well, I kept on forgetting about "haters gonna hate" thing. Now that I remember that, I'm just going to get myself a costume (still need to find an appropriate one), and wait until Halloween.

Hmmph, easy enough. Guess I'll do it while I'll have earphones so I won't hear those fillies going off again.

Now I know, I have the courage! I'll go this time. If I catch a pic of myself during Halloween, I'll surely place it here.
Quote: Well, I kept on forgetting about "haters gonna hate" thing. Now that I
remember that, I'm just going to get myself a costume (still need to
find an appropriate one), and wait until Halloween.
Here Here!

Now (imaginary, digital) drinks all around. Proceed to reach into your monitor!
(09-14-2012, 08:57 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: Well, I kept on forgetting about "haters gonna hate" thing. Now that I
remember that, I'm just going to get myself a costume (still need to
find an appropriate one), and wait until Halloween.
Here Here!

Now (imaginary, digital) drinks all around. Proceed to reach into your monitor!
Too much?
(09-14-2012, 09:48 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]Too much?
Not at all. I was speechless there.
How did I miss all of this? Lol, get 'em good Nemet! I'd like to see what you come up with =D
(09-14-2012, 08:46 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]How did I miss all of this? Lol, get 'em good Nemet! I'd like to see what you come up with =D
They'll never know what hit 'em.
Pages: 1 2 3