Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Post Pictures of Yourself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okies, this thread's premise should be simple enough. Just post pictures of yourself.

Keep in mind to follow the forum rules, and to keep this thread free of weird things though.

I'll start off

Spoiler below!

[Image: i1xI4.jpg?1]

Just taken minutes ago. It's not my best looking, but I got tired of trying to take a better one constantly.

Yeah, guys so basically go.
Here's mine (taken a few minutes ago)

Spoiler below!

[Image: S4sgQ.jpg]

Yup, that's me!
kreekakon is a japonese and nemet.... hmmmmm let me guess.... YOU ARE A GERMAN?
(09-13-2012, 07:16 PM)Gaviao Wrote: [ -> ]kreekakon is a japonese and nemet.... hmmmmm let me guess.... YOU ARE A GERMAN?
Romanian...
(09-13-2012, 07:00 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]Okies, this thread's premise should be simple enough. Just post pictures of yourself.

Keep in mind to follow the forum rules, and to keep this thread free of weird things though.

I'll start off

Spoiler below!

[Image: i1xI4.jpg?1]

Just taken minutes ago. It's not my best looking, but I got tired of trying to take a better one constantly.

Yeah, guys so basically go.
Finally i know what you look like Big Grin
(09-13-2012, 07:17 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2012, 07:16 PM)Gaviao Wrote: [ -> ]kreekakon is a japonese and nemet.... hmmmmm let me guess.... YOU ARE A GERMAN?
Romanian...
close enough >.>
EDIT:but you look like a german, serious
(09-13-2012, 07:08 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]Here's mine (taken a few minutes ago)

Spoiler below!

[Image: S4sgQ.jpg]

Yup, that's me!
May I say

Spoiler below!

You lok mighty fine over there!

No photo available about me.
(09-13-2012, 07:19 PM)Gaviao Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-13-2012, 07:17 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]
Romanian...
close enough >.>
EDIT:but you look like a german, serious
Looks don't make it so. Well, now you know.

KingWolf, I don't even know?
Excuse me while I....
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-15316.html
Many users have already contributed there, myself included.
Shortcuts for teh lazy!
Kreekakon is Taiwanese.