Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: The Four Horsemen - Intro Cinematic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, we've been working for a while on a custom story entitled - The Four Horsemen and I'm quite excited to show you all the intro cinematic as a taster!

Hope you all enjoy it, any feedback is welcome!
http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-four-horsemen
Love the idea of the story. The mapping was pretty cool, and the voice acting was great! Thanks for sharing.
Hurray! The first thing with potentrics (potential) in ages!

Best of luck to you!
I see that there were no flying naked people or barrels in this video. The internet will be displeased.
I've actually been keeping my eye on this one for quite a while, looks interesting, keep up the good work Smile
Nice work there buddy! Keep us updated.
Thanks for the comments guys, I'll keep you posted every now and then =)
Amazing detail, I will make sure to play this when its out
Looks very good looking! Damn I was actually thinking that good custom stories were starting to get extinct!

Good to see one cs maker giving love to the level art! keep it up!

(09-17-2012, 07:31 AM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]God damn... you have bumpy ground. How am I going to compete with this!? Sad
Download Zbrush and knock yourself out.
This is definitely going on my watch list.

(09-17-2012, 06:29 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]:| Believe it or not, I don't have 700 quid knocking around.

You can achieve "bumpy ground" in Blender too. Normal maps also help give greater detail the easy way.
Pages: 1 2