Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I really need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, i'm creating a mod of amnesia with level editor, but my lang file doesn't work,I checked it many times, but i don't understand what doesn't work.

Here is the file [attachment=3373],the extenction is txt but in in my mod is lang.ah don't pay attention what i wrote it's for test.Can you please help me?
(09-16-2012, 03:15 PM)In the picture Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys, i'm creating a mod of amnesia with level editor, but my lang file doesn't work,I checked it many times, but i don't understand what doesn't work.

Here is the file ,the extenction is txt but in in my mod is lang.ah don't pay attention what i wrote it's for test.Can you please help me?
Wrong section.

Anyway. No text appears when you say "it doesn't work"? Like, nothing? Not even a description?
For starters, they should look like this:

<Entry Name="mess7">

and, not like this:

<Entry Name:"mess7">
(09-16-2012, 03:24 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-16-2012, 03:15 PM)In the picture Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys, i'm creating a mod of amnesia with level editor, but my lang file doesn't work,I checked it many times, but i don't understand what doesn't work.

Here is the file ,the extenction is txt but in in my mod is lang.ah don't pay attention what i wrote it's for test.Can you please help me?
Wrong section.

Anyway. No text appears when you say "it doesn't work"? Like, nothing? Not even a description?
Sorry man but i'm new.

Nothing appears :/

(09-16-2012, 03:27 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]For starters, they should look like this:

<Entry Name="mess7">

and, not like this:

i try to do it.

(09-16-2012, 03:27 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]For starters, they should look like this:

<Entry Name="mess7">

and, not like this:

it doesn't work :/ [attachment=3374]
<Entry Name="Quest_quest1_Text>Trova un metodo per aprire la porta .</Entry>

You forgot a quote (") at Text.
<Entry Name="Quest_quest1_Text">Trova un metodo per aprire la porta .</Entry>

^ is the way it must be!
IT WORKS.Thanks really!!!
You're welcome. Watch the quotes next time.
Ok thanks man!