Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Would you rather...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would you rather buy condoms in a convenience store with a cute female cashiertrying to remain proffesional, or would you buy them at a gas station with a middle-aged man making horrible puns and giving you advice?
I don't know.
(09-17-2012, 08:10 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]Would you rather buy condoms in a convenience store with a cute female cashiertrying to remain proffesional, or would you buy them at a gas station with a middle-aged man making horrible puns and giving you advice?
Go buy them in front of the cute girl and you flirt with her in the process.
Bam.
Millions of condoms get sold every day; you think anybody cares?
ebay?
(09-17-2012, 08:11 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote: [ -> ]Go buy them in front of the cute girl and you flirt with her in the process.
Bam.
Make sure to buy extra larges; this is key.
Pfffff... just buy them at a supermarket or whatever, together with a bunch of other stuff. There's nothing really embarassing about it... I've also never met a cashier who made puns. (They're all way too overworked to care about what people buy. ^^ ) Anyway, I wouldn't want them to, so I guess in this particular situation I'd prefer the girl.

(Dunno, maybe this could be more of an american problem? I mean around here you could also just openly go into a sex shop and no one would give you any funny looks...except for some really immature teenagers maybe. Big Grin)
I was under the impression you could get them from coin-operated machines in Gas-stations?

(I don't know anything about condom shopping. Nothing to see here! XD)