Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: gah! anyone got any sugestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought this game ages ago and i went to reinstall today... do you think i can find my key? is there anyone i can email about getting my key?
I believe that key should be in the email you received after purchase.
i think it must have ben with my old optus net account.... (previous isp)... maybe i can find it on my old computer... i'll have a look over the weekend if it is still installed on there. if it is installed on my old pc, where would i get the key from registry? amnesia folder?

got any other sugestions? purchased over a year ago i think
(09-21-2012, 02:59 PM)ving Wrote: [ -> ]I bought this game ages ago and i went to reinstall today... do you think i can find my key? is there anyone i can email about getting my key?
If you didn't bother to do a good enough job to preserve your key, then no one here can help you, the only way you can get it back from FG is if you have proof of purchase or something, and even then I'm not sure anyone can help you
oh well, i'll uninstall it and wait for the next one to come out.
Where'd you buy the game from and do you still have access to the e-mail you purchased it with?
dont worry, thanks guys. i booted up my old pc and found my reciept on it....

i wonder how many of you automatically thought i was trying to do a dodgy?
(09-25-2012, 10:01 PM)ving Wrote: [ -> ]dont worry, thanks guys. i booted up my old pc and found my reciept on it....

i wonder how many of you automatically thought i was trying to do a dodgy?
I'm more inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt Wink
Lol. Just lol.
(09-26-2012, 08:22 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]Lol. Just lol.
why pick on a man whos asking a perfectly genuine question?..
Pages: 1 2