Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Gamersgate patch available?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i know people are posting about this already but one more cant hurt- does anyone know if/when the gamersgate patch is available? i dont own the game but want to purchase it, preferably now, but i get the texture problems with the demo so ill be needing it for the fullversion..

forgive my impatience, hope someone can fill me in.

ta, Toby
Same here. I just finished Overture today and I really want to purchase Black Plague. I've looked around the Gamer's Gate website and couldn't find a patch there.
The patch is currently in the making last I heard, don't have any date but it is being worked on and I'm quite sure it won't be too long before they have it ready.
jens Wrote:The patch is currently in the making last I heard, don't have any date but it is being worked on and I'm quite sure it won't be too long before they have it ready.

Good enough for me. Thanks.
The gamer's gate patch is now available in case people have missed it. Just run the downloader program and on the black plague page there is now a new 1.0.1 update.