Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Just a Little Mansion.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Coming soon, on December 21.
The pictures are not showing for me.
(09-27-2012, 11:41 AM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]The pictures are not showing for me.
Try rightclick on picture>copy adress>Paste in URL-bar
Just explored whole place and I'm impressed already! It's damn good mapping and I love the creepy atmosphere here really if there are couple scares this mansion is already damn scary to me.

Don't give up with this one you have so much potential, I love those carpet walls and window curtains placed almost everywhere really decorates a lots of those rooms and makes whole thing so beautiful. There are too much nice things here and these are my favourites so far.

Only one little negative thing there are "Way too many" carpets placed so close together really tiny areas to see even a normal floor.

Anyways, keep making this, love it so far! Smile
Thanks so much, If someone wants to use this mansion in your story, let me know.
(09-27-2012, 02:13 PM)Tiero Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks so much, If someone wants to use this mansion in your story, let me know.
Yeah, I let you know I was thinking that, but I don't wanna ruin anything from you by taking it and using it's just too cheap and not fair to steal this. Big Grin I'm just honest and I respect creators who make's these nice creations.
I'm interested, and i have let a private message about the map.
(09-27-2012, 06:28 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]Absolutely fantastic, do not give up!
Thank you very much!
Wow, this is extremely well designed! The use of carpets was very creative and unique. Don't stop here, you are capable of making a great custom story. Scripting can seem difficult at first, but when most of us started, we didn't know anything about scripting either. If you need any help, feel free to PM me!
A tip if it comes to scripting:

If you get a fatal error after adding something to your script file, look for numbers like (5,2). That means that at the 5th row you made an error.
Pages: 1 2 3