Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Fekete Keres - Black Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello we are TeamSD and we bring you our custom story
Fekete Keres

Release date RELEASED

[attachment=3397]

[attachment=3398]

[attachment=3399]

As requested, I uploaded the images to imgur. There are more screens available to check.

http://imgur.com/a/q2BUr#0

AND

http://imgur.com/a/unmOc

You take the lead role of a man named Daniel Mason, who came to see his wife for the last time with his daughter Eva.
While you are at the graveyard your daughter disappears, you follow the path through the brush and you see a giant castle. There is a small enough whole for a child to fit through, you hear her voice from inside the castle, you go in to find her and you find out about the castles dark and twisted history whether you like it or not!

So we've been doing this custom story for about 6 months now with a two mans team and we are currently making the finishing touches on the story so it will be out in a month.

The story is a complex one and might be a bit hard to follow at some points but thats the idea to make the players think with their own brains.

We made the puzzles in the game challenging and we aimed that the atmosphere would be oppressive and scary.

We hope you will enjoy our custom story!

Progess:

Mapping:100%
Details:100%
Scripting:100%
Storyline:100%
Voice acting:100%
Bug testing:100%

COMPLETED

RELEASED

Estimated playthrough time: <2 hours

Very nice looking! And your pics aren't 90% black, either!
I really love the woods Smile
The other 2 images need some adjustments.. Wink
Really nice pictures, good luck with the project Tongue
Looks very nice! Smile
I think there's a fire in the library.
Are you hungarian? The title IS hungarian to me!
(09-30-2012, 07:57 AM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]Are you hungarian? The title IS hungarian to me!
It is nice that you noticed. But no. Our custom story just takes place in Hungary. We are both from Finland.Smile
(09-30-2012, 08:35 AM)TeamSD Wrote: [ -> ]It is nice that you noticed. But no. Our custom story just takes place in Hungary. We are both from Finland.Smile
Lol, I know hungarian, that's what caught me.
Are from Hungary? Because Fekete Keres is hungarian Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4