Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Effect after solve a puzzle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I am searching about the effect, often used if someone solved a puzzle.
The effect makes that the screen fades to blue and a sound plays. That is the same effect after using a sanity potion.
I tried:
PHP Code:
GiveSanityBoostSmall();
GiveSanityBoost();
AddPlayerSanity(float afSanity); 
Nothing will show this effect, so I am asking you.
The AddPlayerSanity function is not supposed to trigger the screen fade effect. The other 2 should.

Post your script file. If you have one.
The function is GiveSanityBoost(); but the player needs less than 100% sanity for it to occur. So I assume you have 100% sanity in game.
(10-05-2012, 08:17 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]The function is GiveSanityBoost(); but the player needs less than 100% sanity for it to occur. So I assume you have 100% sanity in game.
That sets it to 100%, regardless how low it actually is. But that should do the job nonetheless.

If you want your sanity to be restored with small increments, GiveSanityBoostSmall(); is the part.

Just lending some more advice.
(10-05-2012, 08:17 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]The function is GiveSanityBoost(); but the player needs less than 100% sanity for it to occur. So I assume you have 100% sanity in game.
Thank you, that was it.