Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: [RELEASE] What Lies Beneath - Chapter One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Evening everyone \o

http://www.moddb.com/mods/what-lies-beneath

Quote:My name is Daniel Clarke, Private Eye.I live in New York at 240 W 55th St.

I came to New Orleans to find Nathan LaLaurie, a surgeon friend of mine, after recieving an unsettling letter from his butler, Crone. I first went to 1140 Royal Street, his house...
Edit: Correct link inserted, whole mod (including screenshots and stuff) is on moddb. Hope you like it :3
Interesting. Will look at it soon.
I noticed on first picture that "Big painting" is too deep to the wall as you can see it's cutting that line through.

and second picture you use "Black planes for ceiling or there are just no roof" this confuses me a lot.

Overall pictures looks nice and I will try this one Smile
(10-09-2012, 08:04 PM)HumiliatioN Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed on first picture that "Big painting" is too deep to the wall as you can see it's cutting that line through.

and second picture you use "Black planes for ceiling or there are just no roof" this confuses me a lot.

Overall pictures looks nice and I will try this one Smile
#1 Pic: Whoops.
#2 Pic: There "should" be the ceiling, iirc.
V1.0 uploading, fixed some visual bugs and corrected some pathnodes.
Hey, Vic7im. This story "me gusta" XD
(10-10-2012, 08:28 PM)The chaser Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, Vic7im. This story "me gusta" XD
Thank you =) I took the liberty to edit the OP adding the right link to moddb. When you finish it, please vote!
Merely out of curiosity, can you guys even see the mod on moddb without this link?
It's awaiting authorisation. When it gets authed, it should appear.
Yay it's here, finally!
Pages: 1 2 3