Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Petition to see a LP by a FG member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi!

I have been thinking about this for a while; to see Jens or Thomas play (a good) custom story and record their gameplay + webcam.

In order to answer the ultimate question:
Is it possible for the developers to be scared by their own game?

Send a response if this sounds like a fun idea, and maybe we can coerce one of them into doing this.

Theoretically: What would you have them playing?
actually, id like to see them do 1 really good one, and one that is absolutly dire. so they can show, what to, and what not to do, to impress them. its more interesting i think to have both sides of the story.
YEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOh my god. Just YES!

I'd even pay to see that.
Aw yess!
Coercing one of the developers to take time out of their hectic schedule to record a LP? Nice. Don't you think they have anything better to do (as I'm sure they have played the major CSs already)?

Plus, why is whether or not they are scared by their own game the "ultimate question"? It probably affects them in the same fundamental way as it does you and me, except they know literally everything there is to know about it, so obviously they are not going to ever be surprised or truly afraid.
Totally!

My custom story (similar to SCP-087-B) has scored quite some good reactions (both versions of it), but I doubt they'd play that. They would play something more interesting.

But yeah, totally wanting to see them do something like that.
Great idea!
Yes Please.
We should make something similar to the 24-Hour competition, and have that one aimed solely at the developers! Smile
This sounds like a pretty cool idea.

I'd love to see the developers shit themselves in their own game, but in a different story!
Pages: 1 2 3