Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Confessions Thread!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
So this thread will be for any confessions you guys may have that you just feel you gotta share with the world.

I guess I'll go first.

I confess that I love really bad movies. Like, really BAD. B horrors/SciFy originals are my favorite types of movies of all times. Just something about the mind numbing plotline and the terrible CG...
I hate my life and I want to kill myself.
(10-12-2012, 04:40 AM)Dagrocks Wrote: [ -> ]I hate my life and I want to kill myself.
Depression's such fun stuff, isn't it.
(10-12-2012, 04:43 AM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2012, 04:40 AM)Dagrocks Wrote: [ -> ]I hate my life and I want to kill myself.
Depression's such fun stuff, isn't it.

The most fun.
Hard to 1-up Dagrocks here; now all my problems will just seem shallow and trivial>.>
Old but relevant.

[Image: 117093555-pP3rO.jpg]
I taught myself at a young age to push past my problems on my own. I had no one to talk about what bothered me (and even still do to this day, honestly), that now I just naturally deal with my depression on my own. I'm generally a really positive and happy person, as personally, I feel being depressed is a waste of my time and is, of course, not fun.

I'm sorry to anyone depressed, but I've helped other with their depression and I must say, the time taken to help pick them up, we could've spent that time laughing and play a game or something. I'm not mad at depressed people, but I just tend to stay away from them. No offense, but I prefer to be happy. You have one life to live, so why waste it looking down? There's so much more to look at above you.
I like scarves. Oh yeah, I act stupid because it's easier then trying to act positive.
I'm incredibly ambitious. I'm also bad tempered. The two don't mix well.

For instance, right now I'm really pissed off and I don't know why. Maybe because of my new diet. *Shrug*
I have a fetish for watermelon.

..yeah, i love watermelon that much.

(No, i do not fuck watermelons; im just addicted to them, KYLE e_o)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16