Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Does anyone else miss split screen gaming?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone else miss split screen gaming?

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/lqW8KdnQ-gk?t=1m5s[/video]
It was classic, but I enjoy not having screen-cheaters and having a bigger screen. =]
(10-18-2012, 11:46 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]It was classic, but I enjoy not having screen-cheaters and having a bigger screen. =]

I was one of those "screen cheaters" because I was no good and almost never played on the xbox. I still lost. XD

But yeah, I prefer having a full screen. It gives me a nostalgia, but it's an outdated mechanic.
Good times with red faction, quake or golden eye. I definitely miss them.
I'm thankful to the Halo series to keep split screen going, hope 343 decides to keep that in Halo 4.
I don't really miss split screen, but it's still awesome when some games have it these days.
I miss more the fact that you was able to sell your games after playing and buying used games... >.>
I really miss it, its the only form of multiplayer i can cope with, because i can see who im playing with. sadly, very few games have it now, and even fewer games have ever had it on my preferred PC platform.

this online pass thing Evil Alliance invented is a pain in the backside, i agree scraper, the sooner gaming crashes and these greedy american megacorps go to the wall, the better, then we can start getting games used again.