Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What is the best late-night snack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(10-21-2012, 04:35 AM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2012, 04:24 AM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Just had my Oreos and milk. Should've put the milk in a wine glass...
Munch them next to a dimly burning fireplace, in a cozy chair, while reading Lovecraft. While wearing a robe and a fez.
Sleepy
A bowl of milk with pieces of aerated chocolate in it and energy drink to go with it. (Relentless and Rockstar being my favourites) Well, either that or a salad with a glass of apple juice. For some reason I always eat either really healthy or completely unhealthy, but never anything inbetween Big Grin
TOAST + OJ = LUCKE HAPPY!
(10-22-2012, 06:30 PM)Lucke Wrote: [ -> ]TOAST + OJ = LUCKE HAPPY!
The best math I've seen since high school.
Well y'know I did get a C in maths ^_^
one liter of milk and lot of eating things

and this todella makoisaa= i love that smell Smile
I cannot believe this hasnt been mentioned yet (Maybe it has, whatever)

COLD. PIZZA.
(10-23-2012, 10:07 PM)Mine Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot believe this hasnt been mentioned yet (Maybe it has, whatever)

COLD. PIZZA.
I usually have that in the morning/noon, not at midnight.
(10-23-2012, 10:07 PM)Mine Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot believe this hasnt been mentioned yet (Maybe it has, whatever)

COLD. PIZZA.
I like my pizza warm, so I microwave it. I'm just weird like that.
I'm gonna go with Aldighieri here, dunno why everyone's like "COLDPIZZAHOLYFUCKINGSHITBESTTHINGEVERAAAAAH", but that seems to be the case. I always warm mine up in the microwave.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8