Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: got the boxed version!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
lol i didn't buy it from shops of course lol i got it from ebay us version lol plus its from singapore 0.o so its gonna take awile lol anyway to let you i'm aussie and i got the boxed version from ebay it sells to world wide luckily lol
I hate to be picky, but I have to point out that "lol" is not an official form of punctuation ^^

Congratulations, by the way Smile
I prefer boxed versions too, and Penumbra is sold boxed in stores around here Smile
Thaliur Wrote:I hate to be picky, but I have to point out that "lol" is not an official form of punctuation ^^

I prefer boxed versions too, and Penumbra is sold boxed in stores around here Smile

Ok I better look out about the "lol" thing aswell! thx for your reply Smile
Thaliur Wrote:I hate to be picky, but I have to point out that "lol" is not an official form of punctuation ^^

Oops i just thought of it there is about 5 "lols" there
Well lol I think lol is a punctuation lol I also like boxed versions best lol
roadkiller Wrote:Oops i just thought of it there is about 5 "lols" there
Hehe, that'S just what I meant ^^
The occasional lol is fine, and I guess you were a bit excited when posting. But five in one sentence borders on insanity Wink
Well i'm not used to not saying "lol" because i can't stop shooting people in the face with the m4a1! "counter-stike source" hehe.