Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: That thread where you act too seriously about the post above yours.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
You will need a chisel, a welder, eight machine guns and 5,56844677 gram of Tritium.

I don't wan't to set the world on fire, I just wan't to start a flame in your heart...
(10-27-2012, 02:15 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart...
Hate to break the chain, but I had to say it.

I know I am a grammar Nazi, so don't worry.

If you get scared in a game, in any way, how would you normally react? You scream your head off, or try to suppress the scream, making sure the neighborhood won't think you're insane?
Scream.
How do I convince JMFStorm to continue Followed By Death: Chapter Three?
(10-27-2012, 03:14 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]How do I convince JMFStorm to cuntinue Followed By Death: Chapter Three?
You show him some interesting bits of it. Also give some more details on parts he probably didn't understand completely.

Whenever there's a tense moment in a horror game, do you feel your heart race, and do you hold your breath in anticipation?
(10-27-2012, 03:27 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]Whenever there's a tense moment in a horror game, do you feel your heart race, and do you hold your breath in anticipation?
Yes, always.

How to ENGLISCH ?
(10-27-2012, 06:21 PM)DogFood Wrote: [ -> ]How to ENGLISCH ?

Well, mum and dad hug eachother and ... WIENER GOES WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

I like my ladies as I I like mah pickles.
The people wait silently, as Corinthian didn't throw a question in.

What do you think of the "Hylophobia" game (I've already played it)?
(10-27-2012, 07:24 PM)Nemet Robert Wrote: [ -> ]The people wait silently, as Corinthian didn't throw a question in.

What do you think of the "Hylophobia" game (I've already played it)?
Never heard of it.

If I tried to convince Sexbad, Kman, and Nemet Robert to watch Gravity Falls, would they?
loltv

Why does every thread on this forum end up on the subject of homosexuality, fetishes, or masturbation?
(10-27-2012, 08:34 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]Why does every thread on this forum end up on the subject of homosexuality, fetishes, or masturbation?
Don't know. It just seems to happen.

How come I remained uninjured when the light bulb in the bathroom blew up, sending a pulse that I swear went straight through me?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15