Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Help - Problems in the water part
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

I'm stuck in the water part, when you have a Kaernk in your feet and must turn a wheel to open a gate. I can't, by any ways, turn that fucking wheel! I tried everything, changed all the options (graphic, mouse, even sound) and I still can't turn it. Don't know what's happening, I didn't have any problems with previous wheels in the game (such the one you turn to open an entrance in the floor, right before the part I'm stuck at).

Any hint? I really enjoy the game and I really want to continue through it.
Where did you get the game from?
Have you tried going back to earlier saves?
From Steam. And nope, I haven't tried last saves. Will do that now, hope it works.

Tried going back to a previous save and still doesn't work. The wheel appears to be stuck somehow, it doesn't turn but moves slightly to left and right instead.
Ensure that mouse smooth is on. Since you have it from Steam, don't get any patches. They'll automatically download through Steam. That may help
OMG, it worked. I hadn't tried the smooth-mouse option, thought it was bad idea, but it worked now. Thanks man Big Grin
No problem! I'm here to help Big Grin