Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 2012-10 Friday 26th, Halloween sale, one week of horror.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Amnesia & Penumbra are now available for as little as 5 USD! That is 75% off the regular price. You can get the games from our store and various partners on and off during the next week or so.

The offer from our store will be available until the 3rd of November.

Yes... it is sad that we have almost not posted any news since the last Halloween sale a year ago. Who knows, maybe we'll get our act together and post something intriguing next week?
Wow, it was this time last year I bought mine for 75% off ^_^

A year has gone so fast :3
(10-26-2012, 04:26 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Who knows, maybe we'll get our act together and post something intriguing next week?
Please don't be a tease, please don't be a tease...
(10-26-2012, 04:26 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Yes... it is sad that we have almost not posted any news since the last Halloween sale a year ago. Who knows, maybe we'll get our act together and post something intriguing next week?
Spoiler below!

[Image: me_gusta_by_megustaplz-d30cns2.jpg]

Thanks for the sale too. I'm kinda strapped right now, so having Penumbra for 5 makes it a lot easier on me. =]
Hmm, I already bought the complete FG stuff, but for this price I could buy it again and again... couldn't stop buying your games!
I wanted to have this discount for AMFP. Jens, do preorders of AMFP get a discount?
Like it was for TDD two years ago?
That's pretty intriguing; I bought the Penumbra collection for the Halloween sale last year, and then Amnesia: The Dark Descent for full price when I finished Penumbra: Black Plague.

jens Wrote:Yes... it is sad that we have almost not posted any news since the last
Halloween sale a year ago. Who knows, maybe we'll get our act together
and post something intriguing next week?
This interests me. I'll visit the forum more often to check for updates.
(10-26-2012, 04:45 PM)Lucke Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, it was this time last year I bought mine for 75% off ^_^

A year has gone so fast :3
This is exactly like me too. Bought both Penumbra and Amnesia around this time.
Wow, it's been fast.....I'm tempted to buy them again and just give it away to a friend of mine :p
Argh. I have Amnesia, but I don't have money for the Penumbra series. :C
Looks like I need to wait till a Christmas sale or something.

That sounded really bad, I'm not broke or anything. xD
(10-26-2012, 04:26 PM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Amnesia & Penumbra are now available for as little as 5 USD! That is 75% off the regular price. You can get the games from our store and various partners on and off during the next week or so.

The offer from our store will be available until the 3rd of November.

Yes... it is sad that we have almost not posted any news since the last Halloween sale a year ago. Who knows, maybe we'll get our act together and post something intriguing next week?
If ill buy the game(Amnesia) on your store, will i be able to activate it on steam as a steam game?
If not, please make a steam discount...
You can add it to your library and will be able to bring up the Steam Overlay in-game, but you just won't have the fancy Steam library logo. =P

And I think it's partially up to Steam to put things on discount.
Pages: 1 2