Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Am I. . . Creepy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately, a couple of silly-willies have accused wittle old me of the horrendous act of being "Creepy."
Now all you sensible folks understand that this is clearly ridiculous, BUT just to humor these fools I've decided to post this thread.

The rules are simple, all you must do is post any reason you may consider me to be creepy. They may come in the form of pictures, quotes or simply recalling based on my past behavior. Also, to respect their privacy, the people who accused me will not be revealed. [Chronofox, Kman, Corinthian, and Robosprog. Maybe more]
You strike me as the kind of guy who's always at least 2 feet within anyone's comfort bubble.
(10-28-2012, 09:24 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]You strike me as the kind of guy who's always at least 2 feet within anyone's comfort bubble.
But I make sure they don't know I'm there, so then they're not scared!!!
(10-28-2012, 09:24 PM)Aldighieri Wrote: [ -> ]You strike me as the kind of guy who's always at least 2 feet within anyone's comfort bubble.
IOW, no sense of personal space.
The ego on you. Who cares if you are creepy? Certainly not me.
Since June, I've always been stroking the report button like Kman's siamese cat
I feel like something's being implied here. . .
Don't worry, ALIAS. It's all in your imagination.
(10-29-2012, 12:06 AM)Chronofox Wrote: [ -> ]Don't worry, ALIAS. It's all in your imagination.
I was worried there for a second.
I think some members of this forum have only become "familiar" with each other. =P