Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: A Question About Amnesia Launcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i want to ask is there anyone have the same issue when opening amnesia Launcher.exe the mouse will move to upper left corner, this is not too big problem because the mouse still functioning normally. It just annoying that i must move the mouse to the center and clicking on "launch" button. i read that if we replace dll the problem in redist folder it will solve this but, thats not happening to me, it is fix the mouse problem when alt-tabbing the game but not with launcher problem. Is anyone have same problem with me? and are there workarund for this or i just have to live with that?
Thanks.
Yes, that seems to be a general mouse problem. But I think it is not really annoying.
An other "bug" in the launcher is that you can set SSAO Samples to 128, but the main menu options only support a value up to 32.
But that is not worth to update the installer.
Yeah, its not much a problem though. At first i though it was a problem at my system, if its come with the game then its alright i think. thank you very much for the answer.