Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: mah hoamboi triadtimes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Triadtimes laid on his lounge reading the paper. "DEMENTED LOCAL THINKS FLASH DANCE IS 4 REAL" He spilled his coffe as he saw his hoamboi bein put in prison.

-Fear not! I'll bring my cat-girl mask!

Triad went to Alcatraz and defeated the guards with his SLEDNER-3000. He then confronted the warden, JetlinerX.

-Don't you dare release Kman, he's a threat to society!

-Give me ten reasons why I shouldn't!

-1. I own my own very successful video marketing company making national television commercials.
2. I am double majoring in technical communication, and video production.
and
3. I work a full time job.

-4. I'm starting to ramble!

Triad pushed JetlinerX out of the way and embraced his hoamboi.

Triad, Kman and Statyk returned home and lived the rest of their life in a bungalow with $$$$$WAAAAAG and money.
Never mind. Just realized what this was.

Still, too short.
Bump, full story here.
The end made me laugh hard. So this is what you do on your spare time!
Probably going to just ignore these stories from now on because I find them boring.

Don't hurt me QQ

EDIT: Unless you make one of andyrockin123 fighting off spambots with a Fat Man from Fallout 3. That'd be cool.
(10-29-2012, 04:38 PM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]-Give me ten reasons why I shouldn't!

-1. I own my own very successful video marketing company making national television commercials.
2. I am double majoring in technical communication, and video production.
and
3. I work a full time job.

-4. I'm starting to ramble!
You just won everything.
(10-29-2012, 09:36 PM)Zaffre Wrote: [ -> ]Probably going to just ignore these stories from now on because I find them boring.

Don't hurt me QQ

EDIT: Unless you make one of andyrockin123 fighting off spambots with a Fat Man from Fallout 3. That'd be cool.
Well Andy will be my next wictim after I'm done with Slender's blue clothes, so maybe!
Y LUEGO TRIADTIMES Y YO FAGEMOS DURANTE TODA LA NOCHE...
(10-29-2012, 11:15 PM)Kman Wrote: [ -> ]Y LUEGO TRIADTIMES Y YO FAGEMOS DURANTE TODA LA NOCHE...
No creo "fagemos" es un palabra en la lengua espanol.
dats cuz me n mah hoamboi deffined it r selfs mang

Why am I talking like this.
Pages: 1 2