Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: freezer?... pls help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just downloaded the demo, and already stucked at the freezer. Can anyone help me please? Thanks in advance!
Ok, so you've seen cold steam coming out from the pipes in the vents, right?
That's coolant, running through because the freezer room is too hot - so you somehow have to fool the system that the freezer room is ice-cold. Say, perhaps if you were to pour something cold onto the termometer?
I already broke the botle of Ketchup, and the bag is too havy to lift...
kavics2 Wrote:I already broke the botle of Ketchup, and the bag is too havy to lift...
go back and throw a rock at the soda machine get the pop then pour it into the thermostat
jo291 Wrote:
kavics2 Wrote:I already broke the botle of Ketchup, and the bag is too havy to lift...
go back and throw a rock at the soda machine get the pop then pour it into the thermostat
Hey, no need for violence. You have money, you can as well buy a soda Wink
Thaliur Wrote:
jo291 Wrote:
Hey, no need for violence. You have money, you can as well buy a soda Wink
but isint violence so much more satasfying?
violence for a soda? gosh. someone sure needs caffeine lol. just having fun with ya.
I never knew hitting it would do anything. I've always used the coin.