Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia Drink
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Amnesia: The Dark Descent – Amnesia Drink

[Image: tumblr_mcs0daKWCi1qjhjgyo1_500.jpg]

I’m a huge fan of all things horror, which explains why Halloween is my favourite time of year - endless horror movie marathons and extended surival horror game sessions. Although I can brave the most gruesome of films, I get sucked into games more than I should. After I had to stop playing Dead Space due to palpitations, you’d think I’d know better than to even attempt to play Amnesia; a game which I credit as both the most terrifying and well made horror game in recent years. I’ve managed to play about an hour of Amnesia, and this Halloween I’m determined to finish it. Although I may need a sip of its very own drink to forget the fear…

This recipe serves 2.

What you will need:
  1. A small pot, a blender and a cocktail shaker.
  2. Ingredients:
  • 6 Cubes Rose Turkish Delight
  • 280ml / 1¼ Cup Milk
  • Ruby Red Food Colouring (Optional)
  • 35ml / 1.2 fl oz. Vanilla Vodka
  • Ice
Making the Amnesia Drink:
  1. Finely chop the Turkish Delight into small pieces, then place it in the pot along with the milk. Bring the milk to a gentle simmer on a low heat until the Turkish Delight begins to melt.

2. After about 5 minutes, pour the mixture into a clean vessel and blend until smooth. Allow the rose flavour milk to come to room temperature before chilling in the fridge. If the drink isn’t quite pink enough, add some ruby red food colouring to reach the desired shade.

3. Once the milk has chilled, pour it into a cocktail shaker over some ice. Add the vodka then shake it up. Strain the drink into a glass, adorn with rose petals and serve.

“That taste… That fragrance… Damascus Rose…”

SOURCE

_____
Nice work, gonna try this out tomorrow ! :3
I like that arrangement in the picture, nice watch.

Did you do the recipe/picture yourself? ^^
I fixed the layout of the post so it is easier to find the source.
Hmm, this looks rather interesting. Will add my opinions later in edit.

edit: wait who are you
It looks and sounds delicious. I've never had a rose flavored drink before.
Wow. wow. definatly gotta try that one
So has anybody tried it yet?
Dunno. Let's wait for a response...

Might try it myself, though.
I can't try it as I don't have any vanilla vodka (I can't find any over here). If it were a simpler drink I would probably try it with regular vodka but buying Turkish Delight and food coloring is kind of a pain just to try one drink.
i surely guess it would be awesome for my stomach.
Pages: 1 2