Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Custom Models[Adrenaline Syringe]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I will post all the custom models(No enemies or lanterns) I make here and update every time I add more:

Adrenaline syringe:
Effect:Increases speed when used for a period of time!
Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?xuzamzpez2gaw2h
Spoiler below!

[Image: POWEm.jpg] I guess I suck at texturing Sad

Wait: Increases speed? How is that done with an item?
(11-05-2012, 08:49 PM)The chaser Wrote: [ -> ]Wait: Increases speed? How is that done with an item?
With some good scipting(Ok not that good) everything is possible..There's instructions inside
(11-05-2012, 09:03 PM)ZodiaC Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2012, 08:49 PM)The chaser Wrote: [ -> ]Wait: Increases speed? How is that done with an item?
With some good scipting(Ok not that good) everything is possible..There's instructions inside
I thought this is only possible if you're doing a full conversion? Shows me again, how much I know about scripting in HPL... yay.
My goodness! What is the polygon count on that?
This model needs some serious optimization, I recommend noone uses this untill a proper low-poly mesh has been made.
(11-05-2012, 09:40 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]This model needs some serious optimization, I recommend noone uses this untill a proper low-poly mesh has been made.
I didn't have any problems with it!Even with the laptop
You generally won't when it's a few. But it can't be used over and over. It's incredibly over the polygon count that is necessary for this syringe. D:
(11-05-2012, 09:57 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]You generally won't when it's a few. But it can't be used over and over. It's incredibly over the polygon count that is necessary for this syringe. D:
Who is going to use more than 5 of this in one single map????
That's up to the creator. It's not good practice to brush the issue off like that though...
Pages: 1 2 3