Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia custom story help: Changes won't appear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

My problem is the following: I scripted my custom map and all, but as i tested it (Map 1) the monster destroyed some doors and he was still enabled, after it i went to a another map (Map 2) and then returned to the previous map (Map 1) (no functions called to disable the monster or return the door) the doors changed back and were closed, no monster, everything the same.

Any idea how can i fix this?
Happened the same to me. I don't really know what could cause that.
(11-08-2012, 02:11 PM)The chaser Wrote: [ -> ]Happened the same to me. I don't really know what could cause that.
Did it repair for you? Just to say, every script function works perfectly. :/
I i think you should tick the "Full game save" On the door that leads to map 2 , so it can save everything like it was on the previous map. Smile
You tick "Full game save" on every door. A door with "full game save" ticked will remain in the same position as it was left. It has nothing to do with how much you save.

If a monster is left, it can only appear again by SetEntityActive (Or same kind of scripts), UNLESS it has been caused by death. I don't know about level doors, but check out how you handle with monsters that disappears after death. This might be the solution