Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Exercising - not a blog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(01-23-2013, 11:38 PM)DogFood Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2013, 09:58 PM)The chaser Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I must say that I have began to run. The first day, 750 meters (more or less). Practising, in 5 days I've arrived to 2800 meters-Hell yea!

(ofc, I do so with music, at night)

getting fit for some chasing ?

yep, gonna chase some kilograms.
(01-23-2013, 09:58 PM)The chaser Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I must say that I have began to run. The first day, 750 meters (more or less). Practising, in 5 days I've arrived to 2800 meters-Hell yea!

Break a leg, dude.
Today I made 4702 meters! Just updatin'.
Decided to take up training again (after three weeks of playing computer games).
Managed to do 2 and a half ones.

Edit:
2 and a half more. (It's not even progress anymore - wtf?)

Edit:
I spent a day playing computer games.
3. That's like a half more, but it was retarded ones.

Edit:
3, if you can call them that. I didn't go all the way down.

Edit:
3 *and a half*. Finally progress! Smile

Edit:
I've been slacking off for a full week.
Today I suffered the humiliation of doing pushups in public: "God, they're so retarded! You're doing them all wrong! You're only doing half ones!"
I made three and a half again - retarded ones, of course.

Edit:
I've been slacking off for four days, and this time I can only manage to do TWO retarded pushups. I'm officially going backwards!

Edit:
Almost a full WEEK of slacking off, but despite of that, I managed to recover from my previous defeat, by doing FOUR and a half pushups (although they were somewhat retarded). I wonder if that's some kind of a record for me.

Edit:
Half a week (four days) worth of slacking. Four and a half (somewhat retarded) pushups again. I really don't think I can overcome my retardation, no matter how much I try, but we'll see.

Edit:
Five. (Just assume they're somewhat retarded from now on.)

Edit:
...and back to four and a half again, damnit.
wow cranky, you're alive!
(02-19-2013, 12:15 AM)DogFood Wrote: [ -> ]wow cranky, you're alive!

Well, in a manner of speaking. I have decided to focus all my attention on doing at least 10 good pushups, and I'm being really stubborn about it. Computer games are fun and all, but I feel that I cannot call myself a man until I've done this.
I just ran in an treadmill for a minute and i'm already tired. I'm getting too fat for an eleven year old!
And remember that with just sport you will not lose fat. Not enough at least. In order to lose fat, you have to be in the caloric deficit, so that your body can burn that goo little by little. If your body gets enough calories, it will just use the food that you ate.

In order to get mass, you also need protein too.

Also, one interesting fact:
Before starting working out, I didn't almost do any sports at all, I could do 65 good form push-ups in a row.

After 2 years of working out:
I do 220 barbell chest press for reps, yet I can't do more than 40 push-ups. I guess my actual mass increased a lot, and also I'm not training for endurance (push-ups) but for growing.

Although, at least my pull-ups have been increasing little by little, even through I've been mainly doing rows and pullovers...
I just found out that you don't need exercising in order to get fit! Watching a horror film burn about 200+ calories!
Wow, that's about 17 gummi bears worth of calories.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7