Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Amnesia crashSadpicture says it all.
[Image: a1fO7] amnesia exe. at 0023:005b384
Please read the title of your own thread and follow the request.
not helpufull

just ignore the title that's the least important thing here.
i was playing and everything was going fine untill it crashed during the wine room when i first encountered the monster, im not even able to continue everytime i restart the game cuz this keeps happening.

Please check the troubleshooting guides before posting!

Amnesia crashSadpicture says it all.
[Image: a1fO7] amnesia exe. at 0023:005b384

Attached File(s)
[Image: image.gif] amnesia.png
Please check the sticky guides and provide us with the required files/information.
@ spwnreggie: Just ignore the title? You ignored the text that was written before you wrote your post. All the information that you need was there. Check the sticky guides/important threads at the technical support forum and provide all the required info/files mentioned there. And no, the picture does not say anything actually.
Please close this thread then. I'm not quite sure what happened with my post but this thread looks old. So start a new one and be polite. Especially to moderators
(11-16-2012, 01:47 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]@ spwnreggie: Just ignore the title? You ignored the text that was written before you wrote your post. All the information that you need was there. Check the sticky guides/important threads at the technical support forum and provide all the required info/files mentioned there. And no, the picture does not say anything actually.
I'm sorry but i checked everything in the sticky guides and they were not helpfull at all, that's the reason i posted this thread.
Let's say that is true, read Problem X here: http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-3754.html