Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How to open the door without a handle.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

IdioticAtGaming

All right, so I got past the first huge worm, and got to the point in which I have to open a door with no handle. I pushed the lever in another room up, which caused a beeping sound, and then ran to the door, but it was still closed. I tried pushing an object under the lever and then running to the door, but the same thing happened. What am I doing wrong?
Lose some weight and run faster.

In the room connected to the one with the level, there's a pin-up magazine entitled "How to get in shape - The easy Way" It will than fade out and "6 months later" it will fade back in, with Philip saying all his body fat is gone, or something similar to that.
WindexGlow Wrote:Lose some weight and run faster.

In the room connected to the one with the level, there's a pin-up magazine entitled "How to get in shape - The easy Way" It will than fade out and "6 months later" it will fade back in, with Philip saying all his body fat is gone, or something similar to that.
Wow, I never noticed that, and just tried to keep the route as short as possible.
But it really makes the whole thing much easier. Thanks Smile
Wait, what? That wasn't sarcasum?

IdioticAtGaming

WindexGlow Wrote:Lose some weight and run faster.

I've looked all over the place, and can't find any such magazine. Would you please be more specific regarding its location? Thanks in advance! I appreciate the help.
Pull the lever and run as fast as you can back and the door should be nicely opened.

IdioticAtGaming

jens Wrote:Pull the lever and run as fast as you can back and the door should be nicely opened.

That's what I've been trying to do, but the door is always closed. I guess I'm just not fast enough. Oh, well.

IdioticAtGaming

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I just had to announce that I got through the door without a handle today! *dance* I'm happy!