Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: I'm streaming live tonight at 9:00 EST Amnesia Hurricane Sandy Relief PT 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(I know the advertising for Lets Play section holds all the info for lets plays on youtube. But tonight is something special and hopefully we can get some of you to check it out. Moderators if this post is in the wrong spot please feel free to delete or let me know how I can get this put in to the right area.)
Thanks!

Hey Gamers! My name is VRabbit and I'm streaming live tonight at 8:15 EST Amnesia first time playthrough (Hurricane Sandy Charity efforts).
I'm a chicken for horror games and my fiance thinks this is hilarious. I'm here to capture these experiences and share these moments with you in efforts to raise some money to help those affected by Hurricane Sandy.
http://www.twitch.tv/vrabbittv
Reported. Have a nice day!
Corinthian,

Is there a reason why you reported? I made it clear at the top if this is violating anything to delete it or help me move it.

But either way

We will be doing a part 3 of the stream tonight - Those of you that showed up last time it was a blast. See you there at 6 pm est.
We will be continuing the stream with Penumbra:Overture next. Come join and see the Hilarity that ensues.
(11-12-2012, 01:01 AM)VRabbit Wrote: [ -> ]We will be continuing the stream with Penumbra:Overture next. Come join and see the Hilarity that ensues.
We are continuing the stream daily now. Come check it out and let us know if you enjoyed yourselves!
(11-11-2012, 11:33 PM)VRabbit Wrote: [ -> ]Corinthian,

Is there a reason why you reported? I made it clear at the top if this is violating anything to delete it or help me move it.

But either way

We will be doing a part 3 of the stream tonight - Those of you that showed up last time it was a blast. See you there at 6 pm est.
Just a hard-ass xD

I think it is a great idea to raise funds for Sandy victims. Man, nobody expected that storm to be as big as it was. Although some may think your just advertising your channel under the guise of another topic.
Yeah, we aren't trying to promote the channel. Just get people in that like what they see and hopefully donate to the charity. We've raised $50 so far and It's felt really good just getting that much.
(11-13-2012, 09:16 PM)Robosprog Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-13-2012, 04:24 AM)Juby Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2012, 11:33 PM)VRabbit Wrote: [ -> ]Corinthian,

But either way

Just a hard-ass xD

I think it is a great idea to raise funds for Sandy victims. Man, nobody expected that storm to be as big as it was. Although some may think your just advertising your channel under the guise of another topic.
"biggest storm in history of atlantic"
Um. Yeah.. sure.
Alright...
I believe the media did not do a good job of showing more of the atlantic. The main focus was on NY but many other areas were hit by this.
We are live now, continuing Amnesia through a Custom Story!

Thanks guys for all the help so far
Pages: 1 2