Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 360 Controller Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is there controller support for Onlive but not on PC? I'd like to know if PC will be receiving controller support. And yeah whatever mouse and keyboard argument you make is invalid, your opinion may state it is better or that the game wasn't designed for a controller but that's not the answer I am looking for, I am sure a controller wont take away for MY experience. Big Grin
Wrong sub forum.
An you can just get it to work using a xbox to keyboard program
[Image: 6a00d83462eb8d69e200e5539f37548834-320wi]
This has been asked a million times and the only way is to use an external program.
(11-11-2012, 05:21 PM)Zaffre Wrote: [ -> ]This has been asked a million times and the only way is to use an external program.
I joined the forum specifically to ask for this. Me and two or three other guys played amnesia hooked up to a TV and were screaming in fear throughout the game, some of the most scary and funny parts occured when we were all jumping on the couch screaming in terror and the keyboard would get knocked to the left or the right and then I couldnt run forward as my middle finger was moved accordingly...I really wished it was going to be supported...oh well.

Anyone suggest a program I can use for support of the 360 controller for amnesia, penumbra, and the like?
(11-14-2012, 04:30 AM)alanhillier Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2012, 05:21 PM)Zaffre Wrote: [ -> ]This has been asked a million times and the only way is to use an external program.
I joined the forum specifically to ask for this. Me and two or three other guys played amnesia hooked up to a TV and were screaming in fear throughout the game, some of the most scary and funny parts occured when we were all jumping on the couch screaming in terror and the keyboard would get knocked to the left or the right and then I couldnt run forward as my middle finger was moved accordingly...I really wished it was going to be supported...oh well.

Anyone suggest a program I can use for support of the 360 controller for amnesia, penumbra, and the like?
Playing Amensia with multiple ppl //faceplant
You should play alone in a dark room with headphones or good surround to experience as intended.
(11-14-2012, 04:30 AM)alanhillier Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone suggest a program I can use for support of the 360 controller for amnesia, penumbra, and the like?

I've used 'JoyToKey' - works fine but given the keyboard-intensive nature of Amnesia, what you gain in speed you lose in accuracy.