Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: KNOW ANY GOOD CUSTOM STORIES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys i'm here to ask you if you know any good custom stories i'we been looking for one ever since i finished the dark room and i can't seem to find anything help pleese Angel
Please use the search function located near the top right of the page; this question has been answered countless times.
(11-13-2012, 02:29 PM)wtf123 Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys i'm here to ask you if you know any good custom stories i'we been looking for one ever since i finished the dark room and i can't seem to find anything help pleese Angel
GO TO THE SHOWCASE SECTION AND SEARCH FOR THE MOST RATED THREADS

I WRITE THIS THIS WAY BECAUSE THE TITLE IS LIKE THIS
Yeah high-rated threads aren't a good way to really rate custom stories. It seems the best way to find them really is just to ask people.

Someone once made a thread with all the best custom stories, but it seems to have sank away somewhere. Someone should make a sticky, or at the very least we should make a copypasta list of good Custom Stories to post whenever someone asks.