Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Trolls Hangout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had it with people calling people trolls on forums, including this one.
All I hear on forums is "There's so many trolls here." whenever somebody doesn't agree or whatever.
...so guess what?
This thread is a trolls only hangout.
If you've been called a troll recently, you can come here to hang out and socialize, away from all the ignorant troll-callers.
[Image: 0d815624d201be28e69ecb2418df68e3.gif]
You're not a troll to me Cranky. But then again, besides the sexist part of you, I like the rest. It's good to have some honest members.

[Image: OH_7f50c4_1713831.jpg]
Honesty is great. For example; I think all people with any sort of dementia should be sent to special exhibits where people can throw shit at them, taunt them, and poke them with sticks. It'll really help stimulate the economy!
This isn't about me. I'm not a one man drama show. I'm sick of others being called trolls too. Call them idiots if you want - that's more likely.
So, is the girl gonna jump OUT of the cake, or INTO the cake?
Next is a troll dating website, where everyone's pictures are of hot blondes
I was hoping that you would call me a troll so I could let myself get butthurt over it all... Sad
(11-18-2012, 11:03 AM)CorinthianMerchant Wrote: [ -> ]I was hoping that you would call me a troll so I could let myself get butthurt over it all... Sad
PUSSY!!! Big Grin
Cranky Old Man Wrote:I hate fun.